Monday, November 07, 2005

Malaysian Open 2005



The Malaysian Nationals Open was held on Sept. 1oth & 11th at Berjaya Times Square Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur.

32 players played U-15,

16 players played U-18,

12 played in Open category &

22 played in Masters category.

At the end of the day, Ganesh Asirvatham and Yeo Kien Hung emerged winners. Our two Masters will be representing Malaysia in the coming World Scrabble Championship at Marriott Regent's Park Hotel in London, England, on November 16th - 20th. 2005. All the best to our two Masters. May their achievement be a motivation and inspiration to all Malaysian Scrabblers!

1 comment:

Sean Biggler said...

Network Merger and the Pinoys
Viewed 10 times | Related entries: Blogging The blog networks b5media and Aboutweblogs are merging.
I like your style here. Funny how I was looking for this type of thing, and when I came accross your blog I felt right at home. Great stuff... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back.

great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

~ have a nice day.
come see mymatch making blog or my french kissing tips site! I'm always hoping for some good tips...